I have been tagged by the lovely CanarySanctuary to give you all 7 facts about myself.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love the colour red. If I could wear it all the time, I probably would. Although I’m very fickle, so sticking to one colour might not work! 😀
2. I’m a complete gadget geek. I love all the new iPods and Macs and cameras etc, yet if you ask me to research and find something that I really, really want, I will procrastinate so much. I hate researching for gadgets.
3. I’m a British Asian, born and brought up in the UK and now living in Germany. My first ever pet is a King Charles Cavalier called Flynn. My little swash-buckler! 🙂
4. I’ve been on local radio, during a quiz, where my name was mis-pronounced as “Chemistry”. That was pleasant! I messed up the quiz 🙂
5. My first job as a teenager was at a fashion outlet. If you know me and my ridiculous fashion sense, you will be chuckling at this! I left after 6 months, before they could fire me! I was to liberal with the truth when someone asked me my opinion.
6. I’m a ‘burn the candle at both ends’ person. Although recently I’ve become very much a get up early, go to bed early. Given a chance though, I revert back to early rising, late to bed.. 🙂
7. I’m scared of the one spindle that I have in my possession. I have no idea why. I just am.
Now comes the tagging part. I am so naff at this, that I’ll do what I always do.
If you read this blog and you feel like participating in this ‘7 facts about yourself’ meme, then consider yourself tagged! 🙂 Go forth and share some facts.