Iâ€™ve been tagged by Put a Sock in it to reveal 7 or 8 (depends on whose blog you read) random facts about myself. Iâ€™m behind with all things Internet, so I apologise for not getting around to this sooner.
The rules are:
- Participants start with 7 or 8 random facts about themselves
- Tagged people write a blog entry of their random facts
- At the end of the post, tag 7 or 8 more people, and include their names
- Leave each of them a comment telling them theyâ€™re tagged, and refer them back to your blog
So My Random Things are:
1. I played with the Haley Orchestra in Manchester, once, as a primary school kiddie.
2. If I have cold feet, I get very grumpy. So much so that I can’t bite my tongue and will tell you exactly what I think. For a chilled person, that is so not a good trait to have!
3. I have no fillings. Whatsoever. And my last dentist said that he was very impressed with the state of my teeth! :p
4. I used to help my dad ‘fix’ car engines when I was ickle.
5. On the same note, I was a tom-boy and found climbing trees and church roofs, playing football and cricket, hanging with the boys was a fantastic way to spend my childhood. If you ask me now to climb a tree, I would probably faint.
6. I’m a reluctant leader, but enjoy the leading once I start. I prefer being lead, unless I think no one else in the group is up for the task. (Can you tell I’ve been on a lot of team-building crap?)
7. I like the smell of fresh brewed coffee, but prefer a cup of tea first thing in the morning.
8. I have tried dieting and found that they definitely do not suit my nature. My version of a diet consists mainly of seeing food and eating it.
Off to leave comments now.. 🙂