Apologies for not posting since the New Year, but I really don’t have loads to say at the moment.
I’m working on a few things that need finishing and a couple of lists that need compiling and once I have sorted that out, I’ll publish something here…
‘You what??!!’ I hear you say… I know it’s a bit vague, but that’s all you’re getting at the moment! So there! 🙂
OTN’s at the moment are:
1. Anupa’s Socks from Beads, Buttons and Lace: 20 Romantic Knitting and Crochet Designs They’re knee-highs and I’m doing them out of the suggested yarn, which is RYC Cashsoft 4 Ply in shade 421 (nice and pink).
2. Meera’s Baby Blanket from a pattern found on the AY forum (Lacy Baby Blanket) I can’t find the pattern at the moment. Typical. 🙂 Made from Baby Soft Yarn.
3. The second Carola Sock made from AY Sock Yarn in Mink.
4. The second to my Hedera made from LL Cranberry
5. Ivy from Knitty made from Wendy Nirvana in Pale Pink.
Once these are all finished, and I mean ALL, my intention is to make the Annie Modesitt Corset Tank Top
I am loving this pattern and it’s really hard not swatching for it right now. I keep saying to myself, it’s only a swatch to see if the DB Pure Silk would work with this and I know that’s not the case at all. If I swatch and it works, I’ll cast on and then I’ll have to finish.
It’s really hard and I have to sit on my hands to stop from diving into the stash.
Pray for me.