M’s Hedera are all finished!
I have to say, I finished them a couple of nights ago, but I’ve been too lazy to take and post up the piccies. Like really lazy!
M’s already seen the first one that I made. It was knot up on 2.5mm DPN’s and the second one I decided to try on a Circular instead. The process of which is described here
I did have a moment where I wondered about different tensions on the different needle types, but promptly forgot all about it.
Only now, when I came to take the piccies did I remember… too late!! 😀 Thankfully though, the tension on both is exactly the same. Don’t ask how, I have no idea. But it worked, and that’s all I’m bothered about!
I love the way the colours work out with this lovely stunning yarn (and don’t tell M, but I wish she hadn’t seen it so I could’ve knitted it up for me instead!! Oops!)
Anyway, enough talk. Here are the piccies:
Gusset porn for those that are into that!
And finally a closeup of the pattern:
Yarn: Angel Yarns hand dyed shade 11
Pattern: Hedera from Knitty
Needles: 2.5mm Circs or DPN’s (I used DPN’s for the first one and circs for the second one)
Now I really want to block these, but unfortunately, I don’t have any sock blockers and as I’ve just found out, I can’t make my own out of wire clothes hangers, as at some point in my misguided pre-knitting-life, I chucked them out. *sigh*
Ah well, she can have them just the way they are. 🙂